5/16/2008

Agoraphobics Can Party Too!



Oftentimes, when I get zits invasion I turn down party invites even when there's free booze. So when I found out about this contraption I thought, not only can vain queens stay home and have a good time, even agoraphobics can party too! The only problem is, I'm 10 years too old to party like there's no tomorrow. Tragic.

Before you play the video, I just would like to say that it reminded me of a Brian De Palma movie sequence. For non-film geeks, Brian is fixated with long, continuous, one-shot scenes in many of his movies like in Snake Eyes. Now turn up the volume and click!



This isn't an edited video. As I alluded, it's one continuous shot. If you wanna know more and might be thinking of getting one for your shit hole, then CLICK HERE.

GTGL8RZ!

No comments: